Enovid Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray
Good News! Enovid is back in stock
A prescription is not required for Enovid.
The Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray (NONS), under the brand name Enovid, is designed to kill SARs-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in the upper airways, preventing it from incubating and spreading to the lungs. Each bottle of Enovid contains a 1 month supply.
Expiry date is 06/10/2023 (October 6th, 2023)
Enovid is a Nitric Oxide Release Spray (NORS), which protects users from viruses that enter the body through the upper nasal pathways. Each bottle contains enough supply for 1 month.
Enovid is designed to kill SARs-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in the upper airways, preventing it from incubating and spreading to the lungs.
- Enovid contains a broad spectrum antiviral which kills all viruses and all variants.
- Shown to be effective in the lab against a wide range of viruses
- New variants of the coronavirus won’t interfere with its effectiveness
- Each bottle contains a month’s supply for one person to spray twice a day for protection against viruses.
How Enovid Works
- Enovid is like a “hand sanitizer equivalent for the nose,” and creates a physical barrier in the nasal passages to stop viruses along with a “chemical barrier” of nitric oxide, which is known for its antimicrobial qualities.
When to use Enovid?
Enovid shields against viruses and should be administered before and after suspected exposure to viruses by individuals in high-risk environments (i.e. public transportation, health care settings, day cares, shopping centers, sports events, etc)
Enovid may be applied 2-3 times over the course of the day or up to 5 times a day following suspected exposure to viruses.
Discard Enovid sprayer on the expiration date printed on the sprayer or 30 days after first opening, whichever comes first.
Ingredients: Sodium chloride, citric acid, HPMC, sodium nitrite, Benzalkonium Chloride
Why isn’t Nitric Oxide listed as one of the ingredients? A small amount of Nitric oxide is being created once the spray is being used. This is a patented technology that is creating nitric oxide.
Human testing results
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 2 trial that evaluated 79 confirmed cases of COVID-19, SaNOtize’s early treatment for COVID-19 significantly reduced the level of SARS-CoV-2, including in patients with high viral loads. The average viral log reduction in the first 24 hours was 1.362, which corresponds to a decline of about 95%. Within 72 hours, the viral load dropped by more than 99%. The majority of these patients had been infected with the UK variant, which is considered a variant of concern.
Data was published at the Journal of Infection